Affiliates shall be referred to as Jerepage Promotion Agent (JPA)
· JPA shall not act in a manner or enter into any agreement with prospect that will bring disrepute to the brand.
· No promises of financial compensation or other incentives must be made to prospects without approval of Jerepage.
· JPA shall act in a manner that is fit and proper when prospecting for Jerepage customers.
· JPA s may use social media; pre-approved marketing material or direct referrals for prospecting. All information used thereby must be in line with Jerepage policies, terms and conditions. Breach of code of conduct will lead to termination of affiliation agreement.
· Jerepage Condition of service applies to JPAs. JPAs must be registered users on Jerepage.com.
· o JPAs are expected to be familiar with Jerepage modus operandi to enable them give accurate information to prospects prior to site registration. JPA should however refer prospects to review the Terms and Conditions which they will be expected to agree to on registration on the website and defer to customer service Agent when in doubt.
· See our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.