Jerepage Verified Skilled Worker (JVSW) Code of conduct: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. JVSW must be registered users and as Skilled Workers on Jerepage.com.
2. As registered Users, JVSWs are assumed to be familiar with Jerepage modus operandi and Conditions of Service. These are available for review on Jerepage.com
3. JVSW shall not act in a manner or enter into any agreement with BUYER contrary to or outside of the published /posted work scope without prior notification to Jerepage.
4. JVSW are expected to negotiate material purchase, logistics cost and other variable cost with BUYER post bid win.
5. Bid win does not guarantee work assignment. Buyers will engage with JVSW post bid win to reconfirm work assignment.
6. Application of Jerepage commission is limited to Workmanship /referral fee or Salary (where applicable).
7. JVSW shall act in a manner that is fit and proper when engaging with Jerepage customers. JVSW shall not act in a manner or enter into any agreement with Buyer that will bring disrepute to its brand and Jerepage.com.
8. No promises of additional financial compensation or other incentives must be accepted or encouraged without approval of Jerepage. JVSW shall act in a manner that is fit and proper when dealing with Jerepage referred BUYER
9. JVSW who deal with Jerepage referred BUYERS outside of auctioned scope of work will do so at their own risk. Jerepage shall not be liable for liability incurred by breach of communicated code of conduct.
10. JVSW may use social media; pre approved marketing material or direct referrals for verifying their skills with Jerepage.com and Buyers.
11. All information provided and used by JVSW must be in line with Jerepage policies, terms and conditions.
12. Jerepage, by referring auctions to JVSW does not in any way guarantee JVSW ‘s character. Jerepage shall make all reasonable effort to verify that Skilled Workers invited to bid have the requisite skills to perform auctioned service however, JVSW have a duty of care, due diligence and safety precautions when engaging with and assigning work to JVSW.