GUIDELINES AND CONDITIONS FOR DELIVERY OF PRODUCT BY SELLER DIRECTLY TO BUYER; RISK OF LOSS; INSURANCE:
- Sold Product must be dispatched within product delivery lead time as advised by Jerepage. Where Buyer picks up directly from Seller, onus is on the Buyer to pick up within Jerepage advised lead time. Please refer to section 2 (a) (iii) of Seller/ Jerepage Consignment Terms.
- Seller must use Jerepage provided shipping label to ensure dispatch to correct Shipping label will be provided to Seller on Order confirmation.
- The product transferred must be exact same as described and photographed on Jerepage site as provided by Seller. Any liability incurred by breach of this section shall be borne by Seller.
- Packaging Guidelines: Seller must ensure that safe and secure packaging materials are used. Package must be presentable. Seller should take time to make a good and catching impression for their online store. Sellers will be rated by Buyers on quality of packaging. Please note that Seller rating significantly impact sales and Seller credibility.
- Depending on your Sale volume, Jerepage may also provide you with Jerepage promo cards to be included in your packages. You may also include your own promo/ appreciation card/ letter to attract Buyers to your online store.
- You are ultimately responsible for resulting liabilities from bad, unsafe, packaging.
- You hold the risk of loss or damage until delivery to Buyer.
- Jerepage has the sole discretion of mandating or granting Seller Right to Retain until Sale.